by Dennis Michael Lynch
President Obama promised Americans a fundamental transformation of the United States, and boy did he deliver on his promise.
Obama has made it so:
(1) A record number of illegal aliens penetrate our wide open borders and manipulate a dysfunctional visa system,
(2) At public schools throughout the U.S. the boys now urinate in the girls’ bathroom if they identify as a female,
(3) The growth of Islam in America is unstoppable as we now take in more refugees than ever before, and we accept more immigrants into the U.S. from the Middle East than we do from Mexico and Central America combined,
(4) The national debt is so high that the amount of zeros in the number makes it look fake — but boy is it real,
(5) Today, the military is as small as it was in the early 1900’s,
(6) Veterans are killing themselves at record rates,
(7) The war on cops is an epidemic,
(8) America is hooked on heroin,
(9) We’ve reverted back to segregating college campuses,
(10) Obamacare — the law that was designed to give everyone insurance — is putting insurers out of business,
(11) We now negotiate with terrorists and pay them ransom,
(12) We cut nuke deals with Iran. In other words, we paved the way for our greatest enemy to wipe our greatest ally off the face of the earth,
(13) Christians can go to jail if they don’t bake a cake for a gay couple.
These are 13 transformations in place today all because America felt compelled to vote for a man because of the color of his skin. But Obama didn’t like the number 13, so he added another change to seal his fate as the worst president in US history.
Obama caps off his presidency by handing over the greatest communication tool ever known to mankind. As of today, Obama can pen to his resume’ #14…. The internet is no longer managed by the greatest country on earth.
Washington (AFP) – The US government on Saturday ended its formal oversight role over the internet, handing over management of the online address system to a global non-profit entity.
Our Internet is gone. A judge appointed by Obama, a hard leftist, denied the 4 States who brought suit.
Now we can all watch to see how many conservative sites we enjoy disappear in time.
The Senate and the House did nothing. Chock it up to globalist traitors Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell for giving Obama what he wanted once again.
Free speech as we knew it is now gone. I just can’t wait until countries such as China, Iran and other bad actors decide what we read or not.
Propaganda will flourish.