- 2012 Heidi Cruz joined Council on Foreign Relations to change it.
- 2013 Cruz joined National Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee to change it.
- 2012 Cruz: I am the only candidate to stand up to….
- 2015 Cruz: I am the only candidate who has stood up to…..
Always avoiding the natural follow-up, “but what have you accomplished”?
- Joined forces with Mitch McConnell in October 2013
- Would not campaign for conservative challengers in 2013/2014
- Gave $200,000 from his Leadership PAC to the NRSC
- Advocated for 500,000 additional H1-B immigrant visas
- Ran to the Border with Glenn Beck for Illegal Aliens, Soccer Balls and Teddy Bears
- Supported Comprehensive Immigration Reform (along with Senator Rubio)
- Voted to support the Iran Deal – To Include Corker/Cardin Amendment (only Senator Tom Cotton voted against)
- Voted to support TPA – The gateway to Trans Pacific Trade Deal
“The Most Consistent Conservative”? Merely a ridiculous talking point.
All recent examples.
♦ Ted Cruz was for South American Refugees (2014 – link) “Soccer Ball and Teddy Bear Delivery” before he was against SA/Mexican refugees and promoting a border wall (2015) – He cannot square that factual circle ~ Research Outline
♦ Ted Cruz was for Taking More Syrian Refugees (2014 – link), specifically dismissing the threat of terror embeds, before he was against taking Syrian Refugees (2015 – link) – He cannot square that factual circle. ~ Research Outline
Ted Cruz campaign head admits the need to use psychological operations, religion and manipulation to convince voters to support Ted Cruz. – READ HERE –
I urge everyone to read the full article on Cruz at There is plenty more information on the phony Ted Cruz. Think about this before you vote.