I’ve got my dander up now and I’m going to put some of my more egregious peeves down. Feel free to exercise your right to free speech and write your own personal rants in the comment section.
1. I am sick to death of hearing “We have no good candidates to vote for out of the ones who are running.” ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Do you really want THIS for another 4 years?
2. I am so weary of the media lying and telling us BHO is so perfect when by now any sane person should know that Barack Hussein Obama is not only a Marxist but he is also insane.
3. I am sick to death of the lying media telling us the economy is getting better when we know it is not.
4. Who made the talking heads and the pundits the people who pick out our nominee for President?
5. Don’t people realize that we, the American people pick our candidates for president? Not the media.
6. Why do people believe this nonsense from the media? Can’t people form their own opinions without the pundits and talking heads who have no idea what we think or do or how we live?
7. Can’t people do their own homework when choosing a candidate? Look up their records, their policies, what they did in the past if they were in government positions. Is that so hard?
In 2008, when I researched BO’s record in the Illinois senate, I discovered he introduced two bills: one to ban guns from the State of Illinois completely. The other bill was for infanticide. Other than those 2 bills, he did nothing and voted present.
He had associations with Bill Ayers, who in 1969 co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960’s and 1970’s. Obama started his campaign in Bill Ayer’s living room. His wife, Michelle worked with Bernadette Dohrn, the wife of Bill Ayers. Yet the media told us these were lies.
And then there was that little secret of his that he grew up on Saul Alinsky tactics and Obama’s childhood mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, was a communist. That was enough to scare the hell out of me and I decided if we choose this man, our country is in the most dangerous situation we’ve ever been in.
8. Voting is one of the most important duties we have as citizens of this country and we treat it as if we were picking out a pair of socks to wear for the day.
9. I would like to know the actual statistics on how many stupid people live in this country who believe the media lies and then vote.
10. And why do people expect a perfect candidate when God made us all flawed human beings? Does that make sense to anyone?
11. Why is it so hard for some people to see that BHO is ruining our country and if he is given another term, he will turn our country into something we don’t recognize? He is almost there already. Do we need to give him more time to destroy us?
I prefer to see one of these faces in place of King Obama. Any one of these candidates would be better than the Dictator.
Now here a few comments made by the liberal media slugs and slime about the Republican candidates:
Newt Gingrich: He is the Professor of Idiocy by Bill Maher
Mitt Romney: He is far too rich and he only paid 15% in taxes. We can’t have one of the 1% when we are the 99%. HuffPO
Rick Santorum: He wants to put the woman back into the caves and push back everything we have do this far, he has no concept of the reality when it comes to the woman of today and the future, or of the separation of church and state, none of the republicans do. HuffPO
Ron Paul: Now here we have not even the liberal media bashing him, but our own Republican party for obvious reasons. Don’t rock the boat and bring the Constitution back. And of course I realize that some conservatives have a problem with his foreign policy.
Now I just want to say I don’t agree with everything that each one of these candidates have to say. I do not agree with every policy these candidates present but I do agree with many of their policies.
One thing we do know is that none of these 4 men are Marxists. I believe each one of them believe in America, free enterprise, our own energy, lower taxes, and far less regulations.
As a side note, Mark Levin appeared on the Neil Cavuto show and said that BHO is a Marxist. I wonder how many people dropped off their chairs and couches when they heard that bit of truth finally said on national TV?
And, of course on top of getting a new president we need to change Congress. They are inadequate, ineffectual, overpaid, and lawless fools. We are no longer represented. No one listens to us in the House or the Senate. Down with them all with a few exceptions.
But I would prefer to see one of these faces as the President of the United States, our Republic, in November 2012 instead of this raving Marxist lunatic, insane, lawless, insidious liar, crook and criminal, the Dictator in Chief, King Barack Hussein Obama.